We are always looking for energetic, motivated individuals to join our highly successful team. If you would like to consider for the job opportunities below, please send your resume to our Human Resources Department. All submitted resumes will be kept in strictest confidence.
1) LORRY DRIVER
- SPM/Secondary school qualification;
- Possess a valid GDL license type D & E;
- Fit to work and age less than 50 years old;
- Based at Gombak Batu 11;
- Familiar with Klang Valley routes.
Call : 012-361 7900 for interview
Whatsapp OR email your detail/resume for our reference at firstname.lastname@example.org
2) QUANTITY SURVEYOR
- Responsible for all contracts management and tendering
- Prepare subcontracts, budgeting and other related documents
- Prepare tender evaluation, negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers and award of subcontracts
- Monitor project expenses and profit optimization
- Liaise with Purchasing Department to ensure materials are procured according to project schedule
- Attend progress and technical meetings to follow up on claims and potential variation works
- Close check with Accounts Department on monthly progress claims
- Prepare documentation for claim submission, variation orders, budget & cost control and settlement of final accounts
- Ensure timely closure of all final accounts
- Any other adhoc task assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Melawati, KL.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
Email your detail/resume at email@example.com